Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blog kick-off

Well, I am trying blogging as well. I think I need a form that is less ambitious than your standard article on my site Landships. Both when it comes to the scope of the text, and the amount of time needed to get it up and running. This is just shoot and scoot, if you know what I mean.

So here you will hopefully find small items of text about the same things that you can find on the Landships site, that is: the Great War and its Military Machinery - and on the War in general - and on the modelling of this stuff.

Thanks for looking! And remember: if you are interested in this stuff, the Landships site will surely prove interesting to you. And if you have questions, the site hosts a Forum, that contain lots of people that can surely help you.

No comments: