Friday, December 22, 2006

B-Zug finished!

Now the model has been repaired, and finished. And has been put on display in the Landships Model Galleries.



Due to lack of space, I only make temporary dioramas. I have a number of terrain boards, that can be used as basis, and then trees, figures, small details added. And then I do a photo shoot, and then dis-assemble the whole thing. My stock of available terrain boards are slowly growing. Next, a wintery one is to be be built. But that is another story.

So, the MGM B-Zug is finished. It was some work, but not too ardous. And I think it was really worth it, because this vehicle really has that exotic "Great War"-look.

What next? I don't really know. I am actually considering building a 1/72 model of a Observation balloon, just to try something new. Or else I will finish my Lebedenko/Tsar-Tank kit. We'll see.

No comments: